Prayer: We recognize that no good or spiritual work can be done apart from Christ. Therefore prayer partners who will seek God's blessing on HCA's behalf are sought and valued. The HCA Board makes a prayer schedule / directory available upon request to those who would like to regularly pray for students and staff. Prayer partners may receive monthly mailings with updates and schedules to supplement their prayer topics.
Financial & Volunteer Opportunities: Although HCA practices a spirit of contentedness and thankfulness for all that God provides, there are a multitude of man-hour, material, and financial needs. Simple but precious gifts are those of regular volunteer hours or monthly financial gifts. One of our biggest dreams is to have our own gymnasium!
The HCA Givers Society is a group of friends who have committed themselves to regularly pray and/or give toward strengthening the HCA ministry. The Givers Society celebrates God's work at HCA and recruits new members. A Giver's Society Brunch has been held in November.
Anyone who chooses to give regularly will be sent a receipt and return envelope. Supporters will be added to the monthly newsletter list with their permission.
How to Give
Creative giving is encouraged through Hope Christian Academy:
- Checks may be sent to Hope Christian Academy, 920 Holley Avenue, Ste. #2, St. Paul Park 55071.
- Credit cards can be used to make a secure, online donation or be registered over the phone by calling the school office at 651.459.6438.
- Matching grants through employers double or triple the initial gift amount - submit the company matching gift form along with your gift.
- United Way deductions may be funneled to Hope Christian Academy - add the school's name to the gift recipient list.
- Stock transfers or funds directed to HCA through estate or will transfers all forward God's work and bless children at Hope Christian Academy.
All gifts are tax deductible according to the law. For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.